Item No. 1106804
Whether a day hike or weeklong excursion, the Grandview GTX hiking boot delivers comfort and support no matter the miles. Grounded in an ultra-durable Vibram® Megaggrip rubber outsole, lined in a GORE-TEX bootie to seal out the elements, and finished with a waterproof leather upper and breathable, quick-dry mesh collar, this rugged hiker will stand up to any terrain.
- Ready for a long-day hike or a multi-day trip, the Grandview GTX gives you the comfort and support you need with traction and waterproofing from brands you trust.
- An upper of rich, durable waterproof leather seals out the elements to keep your feet dry.
- A Gortex bootie seals out rain, puddles and other things that splash to keep your feet dry.
- A lightweight vamp and collar mesh breathes and dries quickly to keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- Earth-friendly Unifi® Repreve recycled polyester webbing straps helps keeps plastic out of the landfill.
- A lace-up closure supports your foot and lets you dial in your fit.
- Lined with exceptionally soft micro waffle knit for supreme comfort against your skin.
- A responsive PU sockliner/footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step.
- A nylon shank supports and stabilizes your foot in uneven terrain.
- A lightweight EVA-foam midsole cusions your foot without weighing it down.
- An ultra-durable Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole stands up to the demands of rugged terrain.
- RN 88276